Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 1 - DO OVER!

Yeah you read that right....do over.

The first day really sucked.  I just blew it.  Then I thought I could recover for the rest of the week.  Once you start to slide, it's a slippery slope.

....very slippery....

Fat girls are not good with slippery slopes.  Once we start, we just pick up speed.

So here is the do over.

I ate good today.  Breakfast was a meal replacement shake.  Who are we kidding?!  I am not a first thing in the morning ready to stuff food in my face kinda girl.  I know, hard to believe.  Lunch was a 4 oz ribeye steak with a salad.  I was not hungry, but not stuffed either.  I was really craving something else, but I resisted.  Dinner was not so good though.  Pasta with sauce and cheese.  Ok, so that wasn't on the menu but I was hungry!

Now I am stalling doing the work out.  I even cleaned my room so I can do it without everyone making weird faces at me.  I know I promised pictures too, so here goes....



I told ya it wouldn't be pretty.  My room still looks really messy too.  Hmmmph!

I look pregnant too.  I guess you can see what my target area is huh?!  Well....I've stalled long enough.

Let's do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment