Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 1

or better yet the "That Didn't Go As Planned" day.

First off, it was a snow day.  No school so no work!  Woo hoo!  Working for the school system does have it's perks!  But no school means no work which means I wasn't going to be able to work out in my classroom after.  Nuts!

Second, the diet.  I was so hungry when I got up and was looking forward to breakfast.  A tub of yogurt....hmmmm.....this really is a diet.  By the time lunch rolled around I was starving.  A salmon filet and a salad later and I was still hungry.  It was then that I considered eating the rest of the food on the schedule for the day to just get through.  I blew it though.  When my husband asked me if I wanted to go out to eat, I do believe that I ran him over trying to get out the door.  A Big Boy buffet later and I was stuffed!  Crap....

This is not going well.  I never did get to work out.  I had such high hopes and dreams.  Dashed.  I am hoping that tomorrow will be better though.  It has to be right?!

I wonder what is for breakfast....

No comments:

Post a Comment