Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 2 Day 7

First week down!  Woohoo!

I got through the workouts and did the runs.  I cut down on my carbs, increased my protein and cut out fat.  Drank lots of water.  Even drank a detox/fat burner drink that really tastes like crap.  I do think my taste buds are going cause I am starting to like it.

1 inch....

One lousy freaking inch off my waist.  That's it?!  

Really?

I feel thinner though.  Until I walk past a mirror.  Ugh!  It is not a pretty sight.  My pants are baggy in the butt too.  I hope that means my butt is getting smaller and lifting.  Still a size 12 though.  I feel like I should atleast be about a size 8 by now.  Yeesh....

I do believe it is time for a hot shower and bed right now.  I am wore out.  This was a busy weekend and doing a workout and run....phew!

Maybe I will take a pic tomorrow....

....if you are good....

No comments:

Post a Comment